ENTRIES ARE NOW CLOSED FOR
DESERT SANDS UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT
Submit your best digital stories from your class or after-school club to the first-ever DIGICOM Film Festival in DSUSD.
Entries must be:
- Created for a class assignment or an after-school club project
- Approved and submitted by a DSUSD teacher
- No longer than three minutes in length
- At least HD 720p (1280 x 720), but 1080p (1920 x 1080) preferred*
- Accompanied by a completed entry form with all names spelled correctly as finalists will be listed on screen exactly as entered
- All movie files must be named in the following format: schoolinitials_teacherlastname_mainstudentfullname_videotitle (example: PDHS_Smith_Joe-Garcia_If-washington-lived-today.mp4)
Entries must NOT:
- Use the last names of anyone under 18 years of age (in VO and text)
- Contain any inappropriate content (e.g. violence, profanity, etc.)
*Please keep the original project files for each entry. DIGICOM Learning may contact finalists to address any audio issues or low-resolution images prior to the festival.
Entries must be submitted by February 7, 2020, 5:00pm PST.